The Hybrid Packaging Design 4 Sustainability Conference covers all aspects enabling a circular economy by applying design methods on material, product and value chain level.
This has strong implications on:
- Decrease material usage
- Improve sortability with current sorting technology
- Biodegradability, yes or no
Article / Product Design
- Design for dismantling
- Decrease material usage or number of components
- Use of digital techniques for design
Value Chain Design
- Changing perception of waste versus valuable material
- How to organize and incentivize the value chain so that sustainable activity is encouraged
- Innovation in ‘waste’ collection methods
- Innovation in ‘waste’ sorting methods
During the Design 4 Sustainability Conference the (inter)national speakers will present their view and experience in this application area.
Who should attend:
- R&D and management of
- Producers of plastics
- Producers of chemical raw materials
- Design companies / agencies
- Actors in plastic waste management including waste collectors, suppliers of sorted plastic waste, plastic recyclers, users of recycled plastics
- Governmental bodies
- Regulatory institutions
This conference is part of the Brightlands Materials of the Future Series and contains the following conferences:
|Brightlands Chemelot Campus
Brightlands Chemelot Campus is a world-leading innovation location in smart materials and sustainable manufacturing and home to a vibrant and fast-growing open community of groundbreaking companies and knowledge institutes.
It offers state of the art R&D and manufacturing infrastructures, on-campus education and science-oriented business support, venture capital, and business development services.
With its location, ecosystem and easily available expertise and knowledge, Brightlands Chemelot Campus is a unique location for innovative start-ups and corporations, forward-thinking knowledge institutes, daring entrepreneurs, brilliant researchers, talented students and visionary investors.
This conference is organised by Jakajima, Matchmaker for Innovators.